Zero Race Week in Vancouver
- November 8 - The Zero Race teams arrived in Vancouver.
- November 9 - The three race vehicles arrived by boat, they were insured and registered for North American roads and the teams started to prepare them for the highways ahead.
See Don Chandler gallery
- November 9 - Louis Palmer presented to SFU graduate students on his Solar Taxi and Zero Race trips around the world. The presentation was an entertaining and inspiring story of how the world perceives electric cars and solar energy. The presentation focused on the adventure and the possibilities of a cleaner and greener transportation sector. A captive audience of resource and environmental management students were given a chance to ask questions at the end of his presentation. Louis ended with the notion that the only thing preventing the EV from really taking off was in the minds of people. The aim of his trips around the world is to break down the misconceptions held by the masses.
- November 11 - Louis Palmer presented at UBC, sponsored by the UBC Electric Car Club.
- November 12 - The Zero Race teams assembled at the Athletes Village Plaza in Vancouver for a press event and sendoff on their way down the North American coast towards Mexico.
See Bruce Stout gallery